10-18-2017 – FIRE & MARINE TECH WORKSHOP – CREPIM & CANOE
On Wednesday, October 18th 2017 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., CREPIM and CANOE will organize a new technical workshop:
FIRE & MARINE FTP CODE 2010: WAYS AND MEANS TO COMPLY
In CREPIM facilities – Parc de la porte Nord – Rue Christophe Colomb / Parc de la Porte Nord – 62700- Bruay-la-Buissière (France)
- This technical workshop, dedicated to fire safety in the marine industry, will gather the whole chain of players in the field: resin manufacturers, processors, integrators, laboratories…
- In order to promote and facilitate discussions between all attendees, focused oral presentations will take place in the morning and in early afternoon, followed by a visit of our lab and demos of marine fires tests (tests from Appendix #1 Parts 1, 2 et 5 of FTP CODE 2010).
- A luncheon and a late afternoon cocktail will be organized. These events will offer the opportunity to schedule meetings between attendees and with our experts from the Testing and Development departments. For those interested, individual meetings could be scheduled on the next day or the days after.
- Here is the list of the confirmed speakers:
- Patrice RUSSO, NAVAL GROUP
- BUREAU VERITAS Marine & Offshore
- Philippe MAGRO, GERFLOR
- Laurent BERGOGNE, IBCC MONDIALISOL
- Raphaël LORIGNY, CREPIM
- Please find here the detailed schedule of the workshop (in French) and the subscription form (in French).
- Don’t miss this opportunity to get an overview of the flame retardancy and fire resistance tests and to meet industrial companies of the field. Discover the material solutions that will allow you to adjust your formulations to comply with current regulations.
- We will be pleased to meet you during this workshop!
- For all technical questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (+33 (0)3 21 61 64 06) for all administrative questions, please contact: email@example.com (+33 (0)3 21 61 64 00)